Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frankfurt Chocolate Pudding
- ¼ pound plus 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 3 ounces melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon rum, or 2 tablespoons strongly brewed black coffee
- ½ cups grated, unblanched almonds
- 3 tablespoons white bread, pumpernickel or zwieback crumbs
- 5 egg whites stiffly beaten
- Butter, for the mold
- Sugar, for the mold
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 436kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (98%)|
|Cholesterol 200mg (67%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|