Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fragrant vegetable & cashew biryani
- 500g basmati rice
- 2 large onions , halved and thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- thumb-size piece fresh root ginger , shredded
- 65g sachet korma curry paste (we used Sharwood's)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 green cardamom pods
- 3 star anise
- 250g diced potatoes
- 1 small cauliflower , cut into small florets
- 250g Greek yogurt
- 225g frozen peas
- 2 good pinches saffron
- tsp rosewater
- butter , for greasing
- 100g roasted, salted cashews nuts
- 2 onions , halved and very thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- good handful coriander
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?