Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fragrant mango & apple chutney
- 3 14 large ripe mangoes , about 1kg/214lb
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 onions , halved and thinly sliced
- thumb-sized piece fresh root ginger , peeled and cut into thin shreds
- 10 green cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- tsp cumin seeds
- tsp coriander seeds , lightly crushed
- tsp black onion seeds (Nigella or Kalonji are good)
- tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Bramley apples , about 500g/1lb 2oz, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 large red chilli , deseeded and finely sliced
- 375ml white wine vinegar
- 400g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?