Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fragrant crown roast of chicken with sausage 'rolls' & maple sweet potatoes
- 200g butter , softened to room temperature
- 1 lemon , grated zest and some of the juice
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 fistfuls curly parsley sprigs, about 25g, plus 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- olive oil , for browning
- 1 chicken crown
- 500g sweet potatoes , peeled
- 1 onion , sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 8 outside leaves of a large head of Chinese leaf
- 6-8 large fresh basil leaves
- 4 large Cumberland sausages , about 200g
- 4tbsp vinaigrette , preferably homemade
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?