Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fragrant Tea-Smoked Duck
- Two 4-pound to 4½-pound whole ducks
- ¼ cup crushed brown Sichuan peppercorns
- ¼ cup minced fresh ginger
- Dried, minced zest of 2 oranges
- 1½ tablespoons coarse salt
- 1¼ tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons black or oolong tea leaves
- 12 cups water
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- Peel of 1 orange, in large sections
- 1 tablespoon whole Sichuan brown peppercorns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1721kcal (86%)|
|Total Fat 166g (256%)|
|Saturated Fat 56g (279%)|
|Cholesterol 321mg (107%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|