Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fourth of July Roasted Tomato Salsa
- 2 pounds Roma tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium white onion, cut into six wedges
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
- a couple pinches of finely ground sea salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium dried guajillo chile pepper, soaked in boiling water until softened, and then drained
- 1 -2 chipotles in adobo sauce (canned)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?