Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fourth of July Recipes
- Fourth of July Roasted Tomato Salsa
- - A deliciously vibrant, earthy, and slightly smoky-tasting salsa recipe. Different from salsa fresca, the deep, caramelized flavors of the roasted tomatoes and onions alongside the smokiness of the chipotles make for a richly beautiful and balanced salsa.
- Lime & Peanut Coleslaw
- - This feather-light, mayo-free, coleslaw recipe uses toasted peanuts, cherry tomatoes, and lime vinaigrette and is perfect alongside fajitas, or whatever you have coming off the grill.
- My Favorite Grilled Kabob Recipe
- (with muhammara) - A kabob recipe featuring grilled mushrooms, lemons, tofu red onions and a delicious red pepper walnut slather.
- TLT Sandwich
- (done on the grill) - A vegetarian TLT sandwich inspired by the classic BLT sandwich. This version includes chipotle-marinated tempeh alongside oven-roasted cherry tomatoes, a bit of shredded lettuce, and a generous avocado slather on a thin slice (or two) of great bread.
- Giant Black Bean Salad
- - A twist on the ubiquitous black bean salad - giant black beans and toasted almonds are tossed with a honey-jalapeno-lime dressing and served with a bit of crumbled feta over a bed of baby arugula.
- Orzo Super Salad
- - An orzo salad packed with nutritious ingredients - asparagus, almonds, feta, sprouts, broccoli, cucumber, and a zesty lemon dressing. For those of you still seeing asparagus in season.
- Heather's Quinoa
- - A one-skillet quinoa recipe - quinoa, corn, chopped kale and pan-toasted tofu tossed with a big dollop of pesto and finished off with a few roasted cherry tomatoes.
- A Twist on Guacamole
- - My very favorite guacamole recipe. Served with toasted naan bread (or chips!), I've added a couple pinches of cumin and curry powder to incorporate a slightly unexpected flavor profile.
- Hummus en Fuego
- - A beautiful, spicy hummus recipe made from pureed garbanzo beans, toasted walnuts, and spicy crushed red pepper oil finished with a few chopped olives and a bit of cilantro.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?