Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fourth of July Buttermilk Pie
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (half a stick)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1 cup cold, heavy whipping cream
- 20-30 raspberries (or half as many strawberries, halved)
- A handful of blueberries
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?