Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fourteen K Carrot Cake
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 (4.5 ounce) jars carrot baby food
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|