Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four-hour rolled shoulder of lamb with potato & celeriac smash & steamed veggies
- 2 quality shoulders of lamb, boned, rolled and tied by the butcher
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 bulb garlic, broken into cloves, unpeeled
- 4 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 litre organic chicken or lamb stock
- 400 g curly kale
- 400 g Savoy cabbage
- 400 g winter greens
- 400 g purple sprouting broccoli
- 1 large celeriac, peeled
- 1 kg floury potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 50 g butter
- 100 ml hot milk
- 1 good grating fresh nutmeg
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?