Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four & thirty braised lamb
- 1 large leg of British lamb , about 3.5kg/7.25lb
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large leek
- 1 bay leaf
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 inner sticks of celery
- 25g butter
- 1 large Spanish onion , cut into small dice
- 1 largish carrot , cut into small dice
- 3 large heads of garlic
- 500ml dry white wine
- 500ml lamb stock or stock made with 2tsp Marigold Swiss vegetable bouillon powder
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?