Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four Seasons Enchiladas
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|