Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four Cheese Roasted Vegetables
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, pared and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups SARGENTO® Shredded Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian Cheese
- Fresh basil sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|