Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four Cheese Margherita Pizza
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Fontina cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves, washed, dried
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|