Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four Cheese Baked Ziti
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 8 ounces ziti pasta
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.9g|
|Saturated Fat 27.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|