Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four-Seasons Pizza with Artichokes, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, and Prosciutto
- 2 cremini mushrooms, wiped or brushed clean, stems trimmed, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 portion (9.5 ounces) neapolitan pizza dough, at room temperature
- caputo flour for dusting
- ¼ cup salsa semplice
- 1½ ounces fresh mozzarella di bufala or flor di latte, squeezed gently to release moisture, sliced, then drained on paper towels
- 3 thin slices (about 1½ ounces) prosciutto di parma
- 4 thin slices (about ¾ ounce) genoa salami
- ¼ cup thickly sliced marinated artichoke hearts, well drained
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 285kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|