Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four-Cheese Pasta with Cauliflower
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups cooked whole-wheat spiral pasta
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower (about 1/2 a medium head), steamed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?