Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four-Cheese Pasta Florentine
- 3 cups mostaccioli pasta, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|