Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Four-Cheese Italian with Garlic Basil Sauce
- 1 (19.76 ounce) package Johnsonville® Four-Cheese Italian Sausage Links
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|