Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Forever-Roasted Pork with Toasted Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for rubbing on the pork
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled but left whole
- 24 fresh sage leaves
- 1½ pounds onions, thinly sliced onion-soup style (see Notes), plus 1 onion, halved and unsliced
- 1 tablespoon sea salt, preferably gray salt
- ½ cup water
- 1 whole boneless pork shoulder (butt), about 6 pounds
- 4 tablespoons Toasted Spice Rub
- 4 outer celery ribs, in 6-inch lengths
- 3 large carrots, peeled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 368kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 177mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|