Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 200 g lamb chop, diced or sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 150 g chanterelles (preferably) or chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp sour cream or yogurt - sour cream with chives go really well with this!
- 2 wholemeal pitta breads to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?