Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 140g spelt flour
- 75g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100ml olive or cobnut oil
- 1 egg , lightly beaten (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 onions , thinly sliced
- 10 dried juniper berries , crushed to a powder
- 100ml red wine
- 2 tsp honey
- 8 blackberries
- 200g wild or cultivated mushrooms , cleaned out and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves , chopped
- few rosemary or thyme sprigs, leaves finely chopped
- 150g pack vegetarian goat's cheese or sheep's milk cheese
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?