Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fontina and Asparagus Soup
- ¼ cup (50 mL) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup (50 mL) all-purpose flour 50 mL
- 4 cups ( 1 L) milk
- 2 cups 500 mL) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch (2/5 cm) pieces
- 2 cups 500 mL) shredded fontina cheese, tossed with 1 tbsp (15 mL) all-purpose flour
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cheesy Croutons
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 369kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (76%)|
|Cholesterol 78mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|