Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fontina Risotto Cakes with Fresh Chives
- 3 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup plus two tablespoons arborio rice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), divided
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely grated Fontina cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh fresh chives
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 large eggs
- Canola oil (for frying)
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?