Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Foil-poached salmon with dill & avocado mayo
- 3kg whole salmon (ask your fishmonger to clean and gut it)
- olive oil , for greasing
- 1 small onion , very thinly sliced
- 4 bay leaves
- 20g pack dill
- 6 tbsp dry white wine
- 3 ripe avocados , preferably Hass
- 200ml mayonnaise
- zest and juice 1 large lemon
- cucumber , peeled, deseeded and diced
- bunch watercress , lemon wedges, thick cucumber slices, fresh dill (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?