Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Foie Gras with Bing Cherries and Mâche
- 12 very thin slices rustic country-style bread (such as pain rustique)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon cherry balsamic vinegar or regular balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups (packed) mâche (about 2 ounces)
- 12 fresh Bing cherries, pitted, quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 6.5-ounce package chilled block of foie gras (fattened duck liver), cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?