Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Foie Gras Terrine with Preserved Shallots
- 1 duck foie gras
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Shallots Preserved in Red Wine
- Thin slices of toast for serving
- 5-cup nonreactive loaf pan or ceramic terrine
- A larger pan to use as a water bath
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 381kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 124mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|