Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup mashed potatoes
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ pound oil-cured black and green olives, pitted
- ¼ medium-soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lightly chopped rosemary
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 497kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|