Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Focaccia from Bari
- 2¼ cups (500 g) all-purpose flour (see Notes)
- 1 (0.25-ounce [7-g]) package active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) sugar
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) salt
- 2 cups (473 mL) warm water (105°-110°F [40°-43°C])
- ½ cup (118 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (14-ounce [392-g]) can whole tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) capers
- ½ cup (118 mL) green or black olives (optional, but highly recommended)
- Sea salt, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 285kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|