Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Focaccia Sandwich with Tomatoes and Peppers
- 2 orange or yellow bell peppers, or 1 of each
- 1 large focaccia, preferably with garlic and rosemary
- 4 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 8 ripe tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz (225g) fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- About 16 large basil leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 670kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 89g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|