Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Focaccia Bread with Rosemary
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1/3 cup warm water, about 100 degrees
- 2 1/4 cups tepid water
- 2 Tbsp good quality olive oil, plus more for the pan and to paint on top of the bread
- 3 cups bread flour
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp salt, plus coarse salt (fleur de sel if you have it, otherwise Kosher salt) for sprinkling over the top
- 2-3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary (can use sage or other herbs such as thyme or oregano, but whatever herb you use, do use fresh herbs, do not use dried)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?