Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the Bread:
- 5 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups water, at room temperature
- Extra olive oil, for greasing the pan
- Herb olive oil (recipe below)
- For the Herb Oil:
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh herbs (any combination of basil, parsley, oregano, tarragon, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, savory, and sage) - OR - 1/3 cup dried herbs or a blend such as herbes de Provence (we used basil, parsley, oregano, thyme, and rosemary)
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?