Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Focaccia Alla Genovese
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Biga
- 1 tablespoon additional extra-virgin olive oil for brushing
- 2 teaspoons cornmeal for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|