Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound Basic Pizza Dough
- About 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour for shaping the dough
- 1 tablespoon fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced Vidalia or Bermuda onions
- Fresh herbs, such as 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves or 50 small fresh sage leaves
- 1 cup pitted and coarsely chopped meaty black olives, such as Kalamata or Gaeta
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds or crushed black peppercorns
- 1 ounce aged grating cheese, such as Parmigiano-Reggiano or Manchego, grated or thinly shaved
- ½ teaspoon flaked sea salt, such as Maldon, or kosher salt, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 22kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|