Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flying Steak Sandwich
- 2 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- olive oil
- sea salt
- white pepper
- 1 teaspoon soft brown sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 4 pigeon breasts, skin on
- 1 whole nutmeg, for grating
- 2 bay leaves
- Worcestershire sauce
- English mustard, to serve
- 1 large handful watercress, to serve
- cottage cheese, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?