Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fluffy Strawberry Pie
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 4 fresh strawberries, halved (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|