Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.3g|
|Saturated Fat 26.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|