Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flourless Dark Chocolate Cake
- 2 sticks (½ pound) unsalted butter
- 1 cup raisins or dried currants
- ½ cup brandy or whiskey, warmed
- ½ pound good-quality bittersweet chocolate (about 70 percent cacao), cut into pieces
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cups superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unsweetened whipped cream for serving, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|