Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Toasted Hazelnuts and Brandied Cherries
- 1 750-ml bottle brandy
- 1 1/2 cups dried tart cherries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, diced
- 10 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 large egg whites
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?