Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 10 ounces (about 2 cups) semisweet chocolate
- 5 ounces unsalted butter
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- For the frosting1 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- InstructionsPreheat the oven to 350F. Thoroughly butter 10 ramekins with butter and dust with flour.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?