Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flourless Chocolate-Orange Almond Cake
- Pareve kosher-for-Passover margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups whole almonds (6 to 7 ounces)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 6 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate-Orange Sorbet
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?