Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flounder with Corn and Tasso Maque Choux
- 4 1/4-inch-thick shallot slices (rounds), divided
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 4 small garlic cloves, sliced, divided
- 8 thin slices unpeeled lime, divided
- 4 thin slices unpeeled orange, divided
- 4 6- to 7-ounce flounder or John Dory fillets (preferably with skin)
- Cayenne pepper
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs, divided
- 8 tablespoons dark beer, divided
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine, divided
- Corn and Tasso Maque Choux
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?