Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flounder Poached in Fennel-Tomato Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced, plus fennel fronds for garnish
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups store-bought marinara sauce, preferably with no sugar added
- 4 4-ounce pieces skinless flounder fillet
- Coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
- A spice mill (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?