Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Spanish onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 24 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound flounder fillets
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|