Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Florida Key Lime Pie
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (14 ounce) cans low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.3g|
|Saturated Fat 24.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 107.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|