Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2½ tablespoons light corn syrup
- ¾ cup (150 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 5 ounces (1½ cups) sliced almonds
- 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 45kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|