Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flaxseed Waffles with Berries and Honey Cream
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup whole unprocessed flaxseeds
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray (for waffles) or melted butter (for pancakes)
- Maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 2 1-pound packages frozen mixed berries, thawed, drained
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?