Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flatbread with Arugula, Asparagus, and Fried Eggs
- 1 cup (packed) fresh spinach (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup (packed) arugula leaves (about 2 ounces) plus additional (for garnish)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional (for brushing)
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (or more) warm water (110F to 115F), divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/4-ounce packets active dry yeast
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Cornmeal (for sprinkling)
- 8 ounces fingerling potatoes, cooked, cooled, cut crosswise into 1/3-inch slices
- 8 ounces asparagus; thin stalks cut into 1/2-inch pieces, thick stalks cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch pieces
- 2 large ears of corn, husked, kernels cut from cobs
- 2/3 cup fresh peas or frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese (not drained)
- 8 large eggs
- Parmesan cheese shavings
- Special equipment: Heavy-duty stand mixer with dough hook attachment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?