Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Flat Iron Steak and Spinach Salad
- 1 (2 pound) flat iron steak
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 large red bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|