Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 envelopes (½ ounce) active dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water (105°–115° F.)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5½ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon coarse or kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 249kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|